Camping outside a designated campsite in Croatia can lead to the sealing of a motorhome!23. February, 2018
Warnings and recommendations for safe use of the motorhome23. February, 2018
We would like to draw your attention to the particular concern that is necessary for winter trips with a motorhome or in cases when the outside temperature drops below 3 °C!
How to handle with motorhome if the outdoor temperature drops below 3 °C:
- Make sure that the vehicle has tires suitable for snow – winter tires or tires M + S are in winter allowed in Slovenia, but in some countries, chains are required or winter tires only!
- Check all fluids in the engine.
- Make sure you have enough gas (propane) to heat your motorhome.
- Check twice if you know how to operate the heating unit and change the gas cylinders.
- Important notice about WATER – the camper automatically drains water from the tank when the internal temperature drops below 3 °C! Note: Always keep the heating unit on, even if you are not in the vehicle!
Adriatik.si wishes you a pleasant trip while traveling with our motorhomes!